1. FHA minimum credit score guidelines for 2017. Effective 2010 FHA requires a minimum credit score of 500 to qualify for any FHA loan. Credit scores below 580 will require larger down payment or lower loan-to-value. Borrowers with no credit scores can qualify by using non-traditional (alternative) credit.
2. Current bankruptcy rules. FHA allows individuals that have filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy to qualify for an FHA loan after two years. Borrowers must have re-established credit. FHA allows individuals that have filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy to qualify for an FHA loan after one year. Borrowers must have made on time payments to the bankruptcy trustee.
3. FHA home purchaseloan or mortgage refinance.2017 FHA guidelines allows a home buyer with a credit score above 580 to make a down payment of 3.5%. The down payment funds can be the borrower's own funds or can come from a gift from a family member. FHA allows a seller's concession of up to 6% with credit scores above 580.
Home owners with credit scores above 580 can refinance cash-out up to 85% loan-to-value and a rate and term refinance up to 97.75% loan-to-value.
4. FHA maximum loan-to-value guidelines. Home buyers with a credit score above 580 are allowed to make a 3.5% down payment. Home buyers with credit scores below 580 are required to make a 10% down payment.
Home owners with credit scores above 580 can do a rate and term refinance up to a 97.75% loan-to-value. Home owners with credit scores below 580 can do a rate and term refinance up to a 90.0% loan-to-value
5. FHA qualifying guidelines. FHA 2017 guidelines allow a borrower to qualify for a FHA loan with a debt-to-income ratio of up 50% with credit scores above 580. Borrowers with credit scores below 580 can qualify for a FHA loan with a debt-to-income ratio of up 50% with compensating factors.
KEYWORDS:2017 FHA Requirements, 2017 Florida FHA Requirements, 2017 Florida FHA Requirements, 2017 Florida FHA Requirements, FHA requirements,
Call us 800-516-9166
www.MORTGAGE-WORLD.com LLC is an online mortgage company specializing in FHA loans for first time home buyers.
We look forward to working with you.
FHA loan requirements new borrowers with less than a 580 credit score will be required to put down at least 10%
FHA requires a minimum credit score of 500 to buy a home or refinance
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy at least two years must have elapsed since the discharge date
Foreclosure must have been resolved for at least 3 years
Government loan: Seasoning is determined by the date the claim was paid
Loans other than Government: Seasoning is determined by the date of sale the lender sold the property
FHA guidelines requires three year past from the date of sale of the property
What documentation will I need?
Jun 09, 23 12:47 PM
Jun 06, 23 09:18 AM
Jun 01, 23 09:40 AM