FHA Refinance Northvale NJ
FHA World - FHA Refinance allows up to 96.50% loan-to-value.
FHA Refinance Northvale NJ. Generally, a borrower who has made timely payments for the last 12 months serves as a guide and demonstrates their willingness to repay future credit obligations. New FHA
Policy changes require minimum FICO score to be 600 for 96.50% loan-to-value and anyone refinancing with a score lower than 600 will require 90% loan-to-value. These FICO requirements will go
into effect in the spring 2010. However, individual lenders will still require credit scores higher than 640.
A perfect credit score is not needed for an FHA loan approval. In fact, even if you have had credit problems, such as a bankruptcy, it's easier for you to qualify for an FHA loan than a for a
conventional loan. Sometimes scores down to 600 are accepted if there are compensating factors that offset the credit risk
Rate and Term Refinance
FHA Refinance rates are at a 50 year low.
This is the lowest rate in over 50 years according to Freddie Mac. FHA has more flexible underwriting guidelines compared to conventional loans.
You need to know what your property is worth. You can get a good guesstimate by going to www.zillow.com or by contacting a local appraiser for a value estimate based on comparable
sales in your area.
FHA Streamline provides a way for current FHA homeowners to lower their
interest rate with little or no out-of-pocket costs. These loans can also be made faster and with less documentation than a typical loan. "No Cost" Streamlines let you refinance your mortgage with
no out-of-pocket expenses.
Cash Out Refinance
Cash Out Refinance refinance allows homeowners to refinance their existing mortgage by
taking out another mortgage for more than they currently owe, therefore repaying their current mortgage and using the equity they have built up in their home to take out another larger
FHA allows cash out amount up to 85% of the value of the property.
FHA Refinance Loan
What documentation will I need?
- W2's for the past 2 years
- Current pay stubs for the past month
- Bank statements for last 2 months for each active account with sufficient reserves (all pages)
- Latest retirement statement for each active account (all pages)
- Residence addresses for past 2 years (if you reside at your current address for less than 2 years)
- Recent mortgage statement (s)
- Homeowners declaration page
- Clear copy of Driver’s License
- Clear copy of SS card
- Addresses and loan information of other real estate owned (if any)
- Personal tax returns for the past 2 years, current income statement & balance sheet for business (self-employed only)