FHA minimum credit score is 500.
New FHA policy requires a minimum credit of 500 to buy a home or refinance. In the old days FHA did not require a minimum score. These changes went in to effect in 2010.
To buy a home you will need a minimum FICO score of 500.
Borrowers with scores above 580 require a 3.5% down payment. The funds can be a gift from a family member and up to 6% seller concession is allowed. 12 months of on time rental history or on time mortgage payment history will be required for scores below 640. If you do not have verifiable payment history 3 months of reserves will be required.
If you have FICO scores below 580 new FHA changes require a 10% down payment. The funds can be a gift from a family member and up to 6% seller concession is allowed. 12 months of on time rental history or on time mortgage payment history will be required. If you do not have verifiable payment history 3 months of reserves will be required. Reserves must be the borrower's own funds.
FHA closing cost. FHA regulates some of the closing costs associated with a FHA loan. FHA allows the seller to pay up to 6% of the sales price for closing cost.
• Personal tax returns for the past 2 years
• Current pay stubs for the past month
• Bank statements for last 2 months (all pages)
• Latest retirement statement for each active account (all pages)
• Sales contract (purchase)
• Clear copy of Driver’s License (front and back)
• Clear copy of SS card (front and back)
• Addresses and loan information of other real estate owned (if any)
KEYWORDS:First Time Florida, Home Buyer, First Time Home Buyer Florida, Florida First Time Home Buyer, First Time Florida,
* FHA requirements new borrowers will now be required to have a minimum credit score of 580 to qualify for 3.5% down payment
* FHA loan requirements new borrowers with less than a 580 credit score will be required to put down at least 10%
FHA Credit Score
Requires a minimum credit score of 500 to buy a home or refinance
A collection is minor in nature usually does not need to be paid off as a condition for loan approval
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy at least two years must have elapsed since the discharge date
Foreclosure must have been resolved for at least 3 years
FHA guidelines requires three year past from the date of sale of the property
Call Now, Our Staff is Available