Current Mortgage Refinance Rates Florida
Current mortgage refinance rates Florida hit new lows. The Federal Reserve unveiled its third round of stimulus in September 2012. The massive bond-buying initiative, called quantitative easing III aims to prop up the economy through a few key channels namely the housing market and the stock market.
Fixed-rate mortgages are the most common mortgage because they're stable. Typically the monthly mortgage payment remains the same for the entire term of the loan – whether it's a 15 year, 20 year or 30 year mortgage, allowing for predictability in your monthly housing costs.
What are the benefits of a fixed-rate mortgage?
Best mortgage rates Florida
There are additional considerations to be aware of with fixed-rate mortgages:
What documentation will I need?
• Personal tax returns for the past 2 years
• Current pay stubs for the past month
• Bank statements for last 2 months (all pages)
• Latest retirement statement for each active account (all pages)
• Sales contract (purchase)
• Clear copy of Driver’s License (front and back)
• Clear copy of SS card (front and back)
• Addresses and loan information of other real estate owned (if any)