Fannie Mae Mortgage Rates- The Federal Reserve unveiled its third round of stimulus in September 2012. The massive bond-buying initiative, called quantitative easing III aims to prop up the economy through a few key channels namely the housing market and the stock market.
Fixed-rate mortgages are the most common mortgage because they're stable. Typically the monthly mortgage payment remains the same for the entire term of the loan – whether it's a 15 year, 20 year or 30 year mortgage, allowing for predictability in your monthly housing costs.
What are the benefits of a fixed-rate mortgage?
There are additional considerations to be aware of with fixed-rate mortgages:
What documentation will I need?
• Personal tax returns for the past 2 years
• Current pay stubs for the past month
• Bank statements for last 2 months (all pages)
• Latest retirement statement for each active account (all pages)
• Sales contract (purchase)
• Clear copy of Driver’s License (front and back)
• Clear copy of SS card (front and back)
• Addresses and loan information of other real estate owned (if any)
Today's Fannie Mae Mortgage Rates
Call us 888.958.4228
We recognize the importance to you of keeping your information secure and confidential. We will not sell or share your personal information.
We look forward to working with you.
Today's Mortgage Rates
30 Year Fixed Rate Interest is 3.25% APR 3.47%
15 Year Fixed Rate Interest is 3.00% APR 3.235%
FHA Mortgage Rates
Call 888-958-4228 to speak to a Loan Officer now!
30 Year Fixed Rate Interest is 3.250% APR 3.43%
15 Year Fixed Rate Interest is 3.00% APR 3.234%
FHA Purchase Rates
or Call 888-958-4228
Current Mortgage Rates.
Cash Out Rates
Home Buyer Rates
FHA Jumbo 30 Year Fixed Rate is 3.250% APR 3.57%
Call Us 888-958-4228
Jumbo 30 Year Fixed Rate is 3.250% APR 3.52%
HARP 2.0 Refinance Rates