FHA LOAN CHANGES 2015
FHA Loan Changes 2016 - Classifications Requiring a Downgrade to Manual Underwriting
The lender must downgrade and manually underwrite any Mortgage that received an Accept recommendation if:
1. the mortgage file contains information or documentation that cannot be entered into or evaluated by FHA;
2. additional information, not considered in the AUS recommendation affects the overall insurability of the Mortgage;
3. the Borrower has $1,000 or more collectively in Disputed Derogatory Credit Accounts;
4. the date of the Borrower’s bankruptcy discharge as reflected on bankruptcy documents is within two years from the date of case number assignment;
5. the case number assignment date is within three years of the date of the transfer of title through a Pre-Foreclosure Sale (Short Sale);
6. the case number assignment date is within three years of the date of the transfer of title through a foreclosure sale;
7. the case number assignment date is within three years of the date of the transfer of title through a Deed-in-Lieu (DIL) of foreclosure;
8. the Mortgage Payment history requires a downgrade as defined in Housing Obligations / Mortgage Payment History;
9. the Borrower has undisclosed mortgage debt; or
10. business income shows a greater than 20 percent decline over the analysis period.
FHA minimum credit score is 500.
New FHA changes requires a minimum credit of 500 to buy a home. In the old days FHA did not require a minimum score. These changes went in to effect in 2010.
To buy a home you will need a minimum score of 500.
Borrowers with scores above 580 require a 3.5% down payment. The funds can be a gift from a family member and up to 6% seller concession is allowed.
If you have credit score below 580 new FHA changes require a 10% down payment. The funds can be a gift from a family member and up to 6% seller concession is allowed.
FHA loan changes 2016
FHA closing cost. FHA regulates some of the closing costs associated with a FHA loan. FHA allows the seller to pay up to 6% of the sales price for closing cost.
If you are buying a $100,000.00 house FHA allows the seller to pay up to $6,000.00 for your closing cost. It must be in writing in the sales contract, "Seller will pay up to 6% of buyer's closing cost."
If you do not write it into the sales contract then you will be paying the closing cost. In the state of Florida closing cost for a $100,000.00 house average around $4,300.00 depending on taxes, insurance and who's paying the transfer tax and owner's title insurance.
By allowing the seller to pay for your closing cost you will decrease the amount of money required to buy a home. Buying a $100,000.00 property requires $3,500.00 down payment and if the seller pays up to $6,000.00 for your closing cost you will only need around $4,000.00 to buy a $100,000.00 in Florida.
Are you short funds to close? The FHA no closing cost loan allows all of your closing cost to be rolled into your loan including your appraisal fee, hazard insurance premium and even your escrow account.
Are you a first time home buyer? Do you need to get pre-approved for a first time home buyer program in Florida?
• Personal tax returns for the past 2 years
• Current pay stubs for the past month
• Bank statements for last 2 months (all pages)
• Latest retirement statement for each active account (all pages)
• Sales contract (purchase)
• Clear copy of Driver’s License (front and back)
• Clear copy of SS card (front and back)
FHA loan changes 2016
Call us 888.958.5382
Mortgage World Home Loans of New Jersey is a licensed residential mortgage broker in the state of Florida and will match you with the lender that will approve your FHA loan down to a 500 credit score.
We look forward to working with you.
FHA loan changes 2016
What's the minimum credit score needed to buy a house or refinance in Florida?
FHA loans require a minimum 500 credit score to buy a house or refinance
VA loans require a minimum 500 credit score to buy a house or refinance
Fannie Mae loans require a minimum 620 credit score to buy a house or refinance
USDA loans require a minimum 580 credit score to buy a houseor refinance
HomePath loans require a minimum 620 credit score to buy a house
HARP loans require no minimum credit score torefinance
Freddie Mac loans require a minimum 620 credit score to buy a house or refinance
Want to know if you qualify for an FHA loan? Get pre-approved for an FHA loan online.
Call Now, Our Staff is Available!